Join us for the Kumho Tire for job fair opportunities on June 10, 2021. Don’t miss out on joining us for the 8:30 AM Job opportunity. You can also join us for the 5:30 PM job opportunity. The Kumho Tire Job Fair will be held at Central Georgia Technical College at 330 Macon Tech Drive, Building H, in Macon, Georgia.
Please bring your resume as there are many job opportunities and benefits available!
The Kumho Tire offers a wide variety of positions available. Starting with rubber mixing machine operators, Tire component machine operators to engineering. Kumho Tire also has numerous benefits designed to provide a higher quality of life for their employees. Some of these benefits include Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability Insurance, Additional Voluntary Insurance (Life, Accident, Cancer), a 401 (k) Retirement Plan, and Company Contribution Match. Kumho Tire has implemented paid time off (PTO) for their employees as well. A detailed list of the positions and benefits Kumho Tire provides is listed below.
- Rubber Mixing Machine Operators
- Tire Component Machine Operators
- Tire Building Machine Operators
- Tire Curing Machine Operators
- Maintenance Technicians
- Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Insurance (Life, Accident, Cancer)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Company Contribution Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tire Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 12-Hour Rotating Shift Schedule with Regular Days off (Engineering Positions Typically Day Shift)