MACON, Ga. –The Macon-Bibb County Industrial Authority has been busy in the last month! They welcomed Consuls General, hosted economic development project managers, and hosted an Industrial Partner luncheon. All of these activities have been put together to create new relationships, generate collaborations, and spur economic development and growth in the county.
- Retail Recruitment Expert and Macon-Bibb County Join Forces to Forge New Pathways for Economic Success
- Authority Report | December 2023
- MBCIA’s Airport North Industrial Park Earns ‘Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development – Select’ Certification
- Authority Report | November 2023
- MBCIA Welcomes Agriculture Leader to Airport East Industrial Park