MACON, Ga. –The Macon-Bibb County Industrial Authority has been busy in the last month! They welcomed Consuls General, hosted economic development project managers, and hosted an Industrial Partner luncheon. All of these activities have been put together to create new relationships, generate collaborations, and spur economic development and growth in the county.
- Authority Report | May 2023
- Macon-Bibb County Industrial Authority Welcomes International Representatives of Economic Development to Macon, Georgia
- Authority Report | April 2023
- Macon Hosts Group of International Representatives as Part of GDEcD VIP Tour
- BrightFarms Expands with Four New Regional Salad Greenhouse Hubs